1. What information does curorc.com capture?
You may provide us with two types of information: (A) personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and (B) website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and other individuals browse our website. Our software and related products is not directed to be used by individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the software.
(A) Information You Give Us
- We capture and store information you enter (name, email address, residence address, phone number, username and password, financial information such as your credit card number and billing address) when you register with curorc.com website or give to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you about new and enhanced functionalities.
- Customers: we collect information about your business that is submitted to the software under your account. When you sign up for our software, we ask for your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, tax identification number, and other information about your business, as well as names and email addresses of authorized individuals on your account. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to you when they initiate a transaction with you, such as a membership or purchase.
- End Users: we collect information about you when you interact with our customers and their business through the software. For example, if you initiate a transaction with our customer through the software, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction.
(B) Information Collected Through Website Use
Our website and/or curoRC application utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our website and/or curoRC application is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include your current IP address, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
More About Cookies
- We may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the software and/or mobile applications, such as type of computer or mobile device, unique device identifier, IP Address, MAC address, and device’s operating system. We may also store usage data such as the date and time the application on your device accesses our servers, and what information and files have been downloaded to the application based on your device number.
- We may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your curoRC App account, certain information from your social media account may be shared with us, including information that’s part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
- We may collect other Personal Information through the software under the direction of our customers.
2. How is your information stored and used?
We store and process your personal information in multiple secured data centers located in North America. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our software and/or our curoRC mobile application, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send administrative information to you such as our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your business transactions such as processing your payments, communicating with you with regards to your transactions and providing you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, such as to send you newsletters.
- To personalize your user experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you, including complementary products and services of our partners.
- Our mobile applications may also send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can turn push notifications off at the device level. The applications may also request access to your device’s calendar application, camera, photos, and microphone. If you have previously allowed access to your device’s calendar and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i.) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii.) to comply with legal process; (iii.) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv.) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v.) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi.) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (vii.) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3. How is your information shared?
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing services, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To our subscribers if you are an end user and are using our product to interact with that subscriber. Please contact the subscriber you interact with directly for more information on that subscriber’s privacy practices.
- To third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials, including as described in the sections below titled “What about blogs and forums?”
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other Website users and as well as to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your Facebook account to your curoRC app account.
- For legal purposes described in the section below titled “What about curoRC being legally compelled to disclose information?”
PLEASE NOTE: We may use and disclose other information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat other information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. In some instances, we may combine other information with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any other information with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
4. How is your information protected?
curoRC incorporates several technologies and follows strict measures to ensure your data is safe, secure, and protected. The following measures are standard operating procedures:
The security of your personal information is a high priority at curoRC. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect. We maintain all data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure.
We ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the curoRC product(s) or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested. Furthermore, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
When you send confidential personal credit card information to us on our website, a secure server software which we have licensed encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The information is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches our website.
Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as Social Security or account numbers to us through an unsecured email.
Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed and evaluated for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of stored information. Furthermore, with regards to employee access, training, and expectations, our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
5. How can you access or change your personal information?
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete Personal Information that has been previously been provided by you, you may contact us by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes or by emailing our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed or removed from our database. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you are an end user of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers, or would like to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information held by a customer, please contact the customer that you interact with directly.
6. What about curoRC being legally compelled to disclose information?
We reserve the right to disclose personal information and any information that we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, including laws outside your country of residence, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request including a request from authorities outside your country of residence.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we may sustain.
- If curoRC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the software and/or on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7. What about blogs and forums?
Our website offers publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through curoRC public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others.
To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information or some content (if, for example, it is reposted by another user), in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you submit testimonials, ratings or reviews about the software application, any Personal Information you include will be displayed on curorc.com and any related websites or mobile applications. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can log in to some of our Service using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or a Google+ provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and email address to complete our sign-up process.
Maganti IT Resources, LLC
5 Meadow Street, Suite 201
Naugatuck, CT 06770